Scallop Ceviche & Tuna Tartare with Lime & Soy Dressing
This recipe serves one. Simply double up to serve more guests.
- 60g raw tuna, roughly chopped
- 1 large scallop, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp edamame beans, blanched
- 1 tbsp spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp basil, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp avocado, chopped
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 5 tbsp fruity olive oil
- 1 small bunch pea sprouts
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce
- 4 coriander sprouts
- Fan the scallop slices on the outside of the serving plate, drizzle with the lime juice followed with 4 tbsp olive oil.
- Sprinkle with a bit of Maldon salt and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Combine the tuna, the remaining olive oil, chopped chives, chopped spring onion, tomato, avocado, edamame beans and lemon juice in a mixing bowl, gently mix to combine.
Using a small rounder cutter, press in the tuna mix in the middle of the plate, cover with the crunchy pea sprouts, drizzle with soy sauce, garnish with coriander, and serve with a glass of De Grendel Sauvignon Blanc at 12°C for a heavenly food and wine experience.
- Tuna & Scallops: Greenfish